Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day-19 | 22-June-2011 | In Delhi | 31.4 Kms | 3903.4 Kms

Day started pretty early so as I had to update previous days blogs. Post breakfast on roof top, went to Bawa’s shop as break issue had to be fixed still. It was sharp 10:00 AM when I was at his shop & by then only his dad & grand pa were there still waiting for Bawa to come. Meanwhile, there was also another customer from Israel waiting to get his bullet repaired. Had a casual conversation with him in which he revealed he would be leaving to Ladakh in few days via Dharamshala once his girl friend comes to Delhi. Soon after, Anu came & started to work on my bike. As the time ticked by, fixed the break issues & later on had to go to Electrician guy for the previous day’s wrong wiring. After an analysis, he found that there was an issue with cut out & it got replaced. All in all, it was 1:30 PM when I was out with my bike to room.
Vikram Travels guys who served me food during my stay in Delhi!
Came back to room & took some good rest as it was much in need for me. Post lunch in Southern Hotel, parked my bike in Rajiv Chowk & visited Akshardham Temple in metro. On my way to Akshardham, got a message from Swagat to meet today. With no plans in evening, we decided to meet at India Gate. After a detailed security checks, I was let inside Akshardham & it was worth it. Very beautiful place it was & was missing my camera to the coreL. After visiting the Temple, stood in queue for boat ride. Ended up paying 100 bux for boat ride & some other darshan which I was not in need off. Had boat ride which was worth with they describing our history & came back to Rajiv Chowk to pick my baby. From there straight away to India Gate & met Swagat later on joined by Ankur. It was nice meeting buddy travellers. After a chit chat & stuffing in some street food, back to lodge & closed my account for the day as I had big ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment